We are looking for one part or full-time young adult, who is passionate about marketing, loves Jesus Christ, and is passionate about college students to serve in our community for the 2022-2023 school year.
LSU Wesley Foundation is a United Methodist student ministry located at Louisiana State University. Our staff is focused on living into our mission of being “A community of students learning to live the way of Jesus,” through our discipleship path of gathering in worship and fellowship, growing in small groups and bible study, and serving the LSU community and beyond.
We are looking for an amazing, data-driven marketer to take ownership of the majority of the general marketing/content creation for our organization. You will be in charge of new participant acquisition by creating attractive content to increase online traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the organization, and connecting with sponsors, advertisers, and affiliate marketers.
- With the support of the Executive Director, design, create, and implement a well rounded online marketing plan to acquire both in-person and online audiences
- Build, create, and manage a diverse content calendar and content that attracts both online and in-person audiences for our website and social media platforms
- Grow new leads for sponsorship, advertisements, and affiliate marketing. Establish a strategy to analyze the conversion and return on investment for sponsors, advertisers, and affiliate markets
KNOWLEDGE, ABILITY, AND SKILLS:
- A mature and growing relationship with God
- Interest in and compassion for college ministry
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker
- Self-driven and organized
- Professional and courteous demeanor
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Experience with Canva and Meta preferred
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or similar field
- Past experience in marketing is preferred
- $1,107.00 per month
- Reduced room rate at LSU Wesley
- Dates of Position: July 1st, 2022 – June 30th, 2023
HOW TO APPLY
If you would like to apply for the position for the next school year, please submit a resume, cover letter, and reference list to firstname.lastname@example.org
PDF Job Description: